Recruiters pay attention to soft skills because only teamwork gives a result. And teamwork is only possible if the members of the team are emotionally and psychologically stable.
We invited two psychologists: social one and medical one — Illya Bachurin and Volodymyr Vovk — to tell us about the impact of emotions on the personal and team’s physiological health. They will share the techniques of emotions’ regulation.
We’ll speak about:
- 5 basic emotions and their functions
- How do emotions evolve over time
- Technics of the reflection of current emotional conditions
- Social technics for the healthy interaction inside the team
- Power of emotions that give us the energy to work on the common target
- Emotions as a generator of the team spirit.
- managers and team leads
- those who plan to be team leads
- HR and TA managers.
Ilya Bachurin — social psychologist, business coach for Fortune 500 companies, behavioral economy, organizational psychology, and resilience specialist. Worked for lifecell, Genesis, OSCE, British American Tobacco.
When: 14 May, 19:00.
Where: оnline, you’ll get the link via email