IT companies today are the drivers of all industries and one of the most promising investment spheres of the future.
On May 15, at Innohub, we invite you to a meeting-discussion “Visionaries and Practices: IT Business: Challenges, Prospects, Investments and Law”.
The main task of the meeting is to sort out and find answers to topical issues for companies – prospects for business development, how to attract investors, what risks and legal errors should be foreseen.
Artyom Afyan, Company Juscutum:
– what you need to do to turn the earned money into an investment object;
– what kind of support the company can expect from lawyers;
– how a legal error can make the company lose its price and how to avoid it.
Mykhailo Granchak, Dragon Capital, Managing Director, Investment Banking Department:
– investment attraction and exit;
– how to prepare a company for attracting an investor;
– financial growth strategies;
– what is important for the investor/buyer;
– how to achieve the best terms of the transaction;
– examples of transactions.
Alex Lutskiy, CEO and Co-founder at Innovecs:
– market challenges and growth opportunities for IT companies;
– corporate culture as a tool for company development.
Moderator – Kyrylo Kunitsky, Business Constructor.