The recent lockdown has had a global impact on supply chain networks worldwide, impending challenges, and a need to prepare for the strategic changes. Obviously, companies with high-tech supply chain management processes have more chances to be resilient in the future. Let’s foresee the hottest technologies & business solutions with top executives.
During the discussion, we will hear from industry experts on how they are moving forward despite the uncertainties and what business strategies and technologies are essential in a post-pandemic supply chain world. We will discover:
- How COVID-19 has impacted logistics and supply chain companies operating globally?
- What problems can technology solve in maritime supply chain logistics and LTL transportation?
- Which technologies are essential to get things back on track and to mitigate the current challenges in the industry?
- Traditions vs innovations: what should remain and what to change in supply chain operations.
- Top tech trends in supply chain industry: looking into the future.
Sushant Pandita, Global Program Director at A.P. Moller – Maersk, integrated shipping company.
Andrew Slusher, President, and CEO at SMC3, one-stop knowledge hub for everything less than truckload.
When: June 24, 7:00 pm (EEST) / 12:00 pm (EDT)
Where: Online (a live stream link will be sent to your email)
Register here: https://supplychain_innovecs.eventbrite.com