What do you know about creativity? Let’s find out how to help your team deliver really out-of-the-box solutions. In this webinar, Illya Bachurin, a social psychologist, will explain what boosts and what blocks the creative process, how to overcome the stereotypes and catch new opportunities.
In the agenda:
- Innovation boosts. Creativity as a skill of the future and a key organization resource
- What blocks creativity?
- Audit of you thinking agility
- Team creative search stimulation (brainstorming, role method, restriction method)
- Regular practices for creative thinking development
- How to find new ways of complex tasks solutions
- Design thinking and other methods of creative processes management
You will enjoy many practical exercises and techniques!
Ilya Bachurin — social psychologist, business coach for Fortune 500 companies, behavioral economy, organizational psychology, and resilience specialist. Worked for lifecell, Genesis, OSCE, British American Tobacco.
When: Thursday, 28 May, 19:00.
Where: оnline (you’ll get the link via email)
Registration is here