In each industry, field and specialization there are people who are undisputed professionals. Mentors, whose advice they listen to, seek to collaborate, take on experience.
On April 20 and 21, Data Analytics and AI 2019 course will take place. During the course Oleksandr Romanko will talk about the basics of data analysis, modeling, and IBM AI experience.
Oleksandr Romanko is a Senior Researcher at IBM Canada, lecturer at the University of Toronto and UCU (Ukrainian Catholic University) and KSE.
Oleksandr received a Ph.D. and Master’s Degree in Computer Science at McMaster University (Canada), a Master’s degree in economics at Karlovo University (Czech Republic) and a specialist diploma from Sumy State University.
Just in 15 hours of intensive course you will learn:
- how to obtain and clean data
- how to build models
- how to crytically analyze modeling results
- how to make optimal decisions based on modeling results
Who will be interested in:
- junior-middle developers
- business and financial analysts
- junior data scientists
- managers who would like to transform their companies based on data
- students who seek to study real cases instead of dry theory