Why do we need it?
- We are looking for new ideas and solutions
- We are supporting our local communities
- We are making sure you’re the right one to share a foxhole with
30 hours to create an app and present it with your team or by yourself. Type of language or technology? It’s all up to you. Just make sure it’s interesting enough!
You have 2 options: to form a team of 3 to 6 in prior or gather one at the spot. Each participant has to register separately.
In case you have less than 3 people in your team, then just join another one. Choose one participant to represent your idea with a 90-seconds pitch following the structure down below:
- Name of the project
- Main idea
- Approximate tech solution
- Your current team
- Required additional team members
30hack main stages:
- Intro pitches, forming of the teams and registration
- Projects’ creation and coding with the help of the mentors on the spot
- Projects’ presentations and choosing of the winner
Our jury will make sure to choose the most talented ones by paying attention to:
- Consistency and creativity of the idea
- Completion of prototype or project
- Elegancy of the tech approach
- Quality of the presentation
- Overall creativity
- Potential of the prototype
What you should pay attention to:
- Make sure you pitch your idea well and have decent people in your team
- Need additional designers, developers or other experts? Make sure to announce it during your pitch
- Choose a representative for the final pitch, since the presentation itself is highly important
Want to feel comfortable enough? Make sure to grab:
- Laptop and a charger
- Sleeping bag
- Towel and a tooth brush
We are against any financial motivation and we are all about idea itself.
We have the right to disqualify explicit projects that go against cultural norms, include sexual or pornographic content, etc.
If half of your project was home-made and another part was finished during the hackathon, then what’s the point? Time to get disqualified!
Any alcohol is strictly prohibited. Brought some anyway? Time to get disqualified!
Each participant will own the intellectual property of the created project.
10:30 Morning coffee
11:30 – 12:00 Intro pitch
14:00 – 19:00 Coding
But don’t get sad, our little night owls! We will make sure to keep you entertained throughout the whole night!
10:00 – 17:00 Coding
16:00 Rehearsal of the pitch
17:30 Demo deadline
18:00-19:30 Demo time!
19:30-20:00 Choosing of the winner
We’re glad to see EVERYONE at our demo presentations part that will be held on September 15 at 6 pm! No registration required.