- Is it easy to manage a team remotely (on an island, under a palm tree).
- Specificity of multinational teams mobilization.
- “Love” at a distance: effective online communication with colleagues, partners, audience.
- An overview of the top platforms and services for virtual events.
- How to simulate live communication and business networking.
- 2000 participants, 55 teams, 160 mentors: “Hack for Italy” online hackathon case.
Anastasia Sleptsova is involved in internationalization projects and strategic partnerships for technology companies, organizing and moderating the participation of business and business delegations in major international events in Europe and the Middle East.
When: April 8, 5:00 PM
Where: online (the link will be available in the event).